Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More of the same

I flew to Phoenix this morning to give a presentation to the largest credit union in Arizona, then flew back home and got in the door a little after 9pm. Jamie let me know that Jack had over 104-degree fever today, and we have another appointment with the doctor tomorrow. I don't know why my family keeps getting so ill; please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...

I'll finish up the vacation story later this week. After reading part 1, I realize that there are tons of weird grammatical things and verb tense changes, but the scattered writing pretty much fits the content. Expect more of the same for part 2 -- hope it isn't to difficult to read and follow along.

2 comments:

hardrox said...

Hang in there Redfamily. Healthier times are just around the bend. Until then, you're in my thoughts.

Redlefty said...

Thanks, Greg! It's been a doozy, but we're in good hands.