- Marilyn Monroe had eleven toes
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket
- In 1987, pink frogs rained down on parts of England. Not once, but four times.
- You are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood have only 206.
- Arachibutryophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
- In Michigan it is illegal to chain an alligator to a fire hyrdrant.
- Can openers weren't invented until 48 years after cans were invented.
One guy read my list and said, "Hey one of these is wrong. It says Ms. Monroe had eleven toes. Unless she was cremated, she still has eleven toes."
Got me there.