Sunday, September 18, 2005

Welcome to my blog!

Writing has always been cathartic for me, and after reading dozens of blogs, it seemed there might be room for another voice. I've seen Christian blogs and blogs about fatherhood, but I want to combine the two and share the joys and challenges that come with living a godly life in the context of the crazy, chaotic pace of raising a family in American society.

When I was in college, I used to tell my grandparents how busy life was. Then I said the same in business school. Then I thought nothing could be busier than being a married young professional. Then I had a daughter... then a son. I don't complain about being busy anymore.

I'm a husband, father, businessman, and deacon... guess what, everything doesn't always get done. But that's OK! Hopefully I don't miss the important stuff, and hopefully I'll be able to discern what the important stuff actually is.

Again, I say welcome. Feel free to post comments on any of my writings, or send me an email directly. Also check out my links for some of my favorite net places, and my profile for an explanation of the name "Megaloi".

No comments: