Thursday, February 23, 2006

Where am I?

Sorry it's been so long between posts... work has been crazy lately and I've been traveling. Yesterday I got up at 4am to get on a plane to Boulder, Colorado where we picked up a salesperson. Then we flew to the state of Washington for a sales presentation. Drove 15 miles to another presentation. Back on the plane, fly to Oregon for a third presentation. Back on the plane again, fly to Richmond, California for a business dinner. Then this morning had a fourth and final presentation. We had lunch in California, then flew back to Boulder to drop off the salesperson, then returned home to Houston.

Two days, four presentations, five states, six takeoffs and landings, and a partridge in a pear tree. It's nice to be home, but now I'm off to do my best impression of lazy smurf. Good night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: