Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What the #@!$ is going on?

Several people to add to prayers lists tonight:

  1. My friend Rob, who has been such an encourager with regular emails and prayer throughout Jack's health issues, was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He had a consultation today and I haven't heard the end result and treatment recommendations yet, but this just came out of nowhere.
  2. A co-worker of mine was called to the hospital today to discuss his girlfriend's pregnancy test... something came out very weird in the results. All the doctor would say is that it's either nothing or it's extremely serious, and only .002% of pregnancy tests show this result. I have no idea what that means, but my co-worker probably found out today.
  3. My mom has bronchitis. Not fun.
  4. Jack is taking antibiotics but they're causing some stomach troubles. Still constant fever. He also seems to be having some joint pain and general fussiness, which is normal for cat scratch disease. This could last another 2 to 4 weeks, but hopefully will end much sooner.

That's it -- nobody else gets sick this week. I'm officially putting all this crap "on notice".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The "insurance companies" on the list might seem a little random, but I'll probably explain it later. If I don't get struck by lightning in my sleep.

1 comment:

FishrCutB8 said...

Thank you brother....and Colbert cracks me up.